Never in my life I would imagine that I become such a skin care junkie! I love everything brightening, tightening & smoothing! Here are my MUST HAVE products and WHEN, HOW & WHY I’m using them.
MAKEUP REMOVER: I don’t like actual makeup removers! I use micellar water for removing makeup.
- Garnier micellar water: It works great on removing the makeup. It has 3 different kind for all different purposes. my favorite one is the pink one.(of course!!!)
CLEANSERS : I like simple no fragrance & no harsh chemicals formulas for cleanser. I’m very specific with cleansers! I don’t like it to just to clean the surface of my skin. I want powerful yet gentle cleanser. Here are few of my favorites.
- Cetaphil skin Cleanser: It works wonder. its simple & it cleans the skin without leaving it dry & its very very affordable.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser: Leaves skin squeaky clean. I usually avoid to use this during colder months but during summer and spring I love it!
TREATMENTS : I mainly just recently started using treatments for my acne & bumps. I tried everything that has name for acne & pimples on it & nothing worked! I was watching Zoell’s vlog & she mentioned this treatment & was so amazed to find out its available in target & it didn’t have a crazy price tag!
- La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Dual Action Acne Treatment : Best thing for my skin! It got rid of all my acne, small bumps & extra oil! I use it mostly at nights and even sometime sin the morning! they recommend to start with once a day but I used it twice and it worked great! It’s one of the can’t live without products.
SERUMS: Until only 2-3 years ago I never even used serums. I was thinking they are waist of time & unnecessary. Well I was very WRONG! they are the best thing that happened to your skin! no cleanser & no moisturizer will ever solve your skin issues. its job of the serum to solve any kind of issues you are having with your skin.
- BY TERRY Cellularose Brightening CC Lumi-Serum in Rose Elixir: Use it before applying makeup or on the no makeup days. It gives skin & very healthy glow & brightens the appearances of scars or pigmentations. it just simply works! My foundation looks amazing on top of this serum. Its light & it absorbs very fast.
- Clarins double Serum: Using this night time on my face & my neck. It works amazing for my pores & evens out my skin. I have lots of texture due to rosacea & this serum does wonders for my texture & pores.
Eye Cream: I used many eyes creams & some of them cause me to have little white bumps under my eyes. I found eye serums work better for my skin. they are lighter and they get the job done.
- Estes Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II: I got this for my mom for Christmas since she started complaining about her under eye wrinkles. She used it for a week & the difference was magical. Her wrinkles were less visible & her under eyes were brighter. So I immediately ordered one for myself.
- Immunocologie Eye Contour Serum : I have been using this for almost a year now & I still have a lot left. you need the tiniest amount! it hydrates and tightens the eye area.
MOISTURIZER : I like no scent, simple, hydrating but not oily moisturizers.
- KAT BURKI Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream : applying this in the morning times. works great under the makeup. Its hydrating & it smells amazing.
SUN SCREEN: I was never fan of sunscreen. All of them somehow broke me out, or would be too oily. or they were too thick. When Lauren evert introduce this caffeinated sun screen latterly it was life changing! & when you have rosacea you MUST wear sunscreen
The beautiful flowers are by: cieldefleurs