- 2 bottles red wine – I like to use one sweet red & one dry red. ( Pinot Noir & shiraz works the best)
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 oranges – sliced
- 8 whole cloves
- 12 black peppercorns
- For Garnish (cinnamon sticks & orange slices)
Pour everything in a pot & simmer for 10-15 minutes. Remove cloves & peppercorns. Garnish with a cinnamon stick & orange slice.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain (elderflower liquor)
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed clementine or blood orange juice
- To garnish ginger beer, pomegranate arils, for topping
- 1 sprig fresh thyme or mint
Fill a cocktail glass with 4 ice cubs. Add the vodka, elderflower liquor & clementine juice. Top with ginger beer. Add the pomegranates and thyme or mint for garnish.
WHITE CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MARTINI
- 1.5 ounces white chocolate liqueur – (Godiva)
- 1.5 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce creme de cacao – (clear/white)
- 1 ounce half and half
- .5 ounce peppermint schnapps
- White chocolate syrup and crushed peppermints to garnish
Rim the edge of the glass with white chocolate & then deep it in peppermint crush. For the cocktail add everything together over ice & shake it well. Strain into your martini glass.
CHAI SPICED WHITE RUSSIANS
- 8 ounces Hangar 1 Straight Vodka
- 4 chai tea bags
- 4 ounces coffee-flavored liqueur
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- For garnish Cinnamon sticks & star anise
Add vodka & tea together & sit aside for 2 hours. Remove tea bag & add coffee flavored liqueur & half & half. Keep the mixture refrigerated until ready to serve. fill your glass with ice then pour your cocktail. Garnish with cinnamon & star anise.
SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE MARTINI
- 1 C. Ice
- 1/2 C. coffee liquor
- 1/4 C. half & half
- 1/2 C. vodka
- 1/2 C. half & half
- To Garnishments Caramel Syrup for rim of martini glass & Crushed Pretzels
- Milk Chocolate Bar to make chocolate curls for top of drink
In a shaker, combine the coffee liqueur with vodka, half & half & ice & then shake well. Dip your glass in syrup & then in crushed pretzels. Pour your cocktail in glass and sprinkle some chocolate curls on top .
CRANBERRY GINGER GIN FIZZ
- 1½ oz gin
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1½ oz cranberry juice
- Ginger ale
- For garnish Rosemary sprig & fresh cranberries
Fill glass with ice. Pour gin, orange juice, and cranberry juice over the ice & stir. Then top off with ginger ale. Garnish with rosemary & cranberries.
Winter Sea Breeze
A few simple ingredients and some pomegranate seeds (to look like holly berries) will get your December started off the right away!
- 1 oz vodka (1/8 cup)
- 1 oz pineapple juice (1/8 cup)
- 1/2 oz syrup (2 tablespoons)
- 2 oz soda water (1/4 cup)
- Garnish it with mint leaves & pomegranate
Full your glass with ice . Add vodka, pineapple juice, syrup & stir(not shake). Top it off with soda water. Garnish with pomegranate seeds & mint.
WHITE CHRISTMAS SANGARIA
- 25 oz white wine (pinot grigio works great)
- 25 oz sparkling white grape juice
- 1 cup cranberries
- 2 whole pears
- 5 oz ginger beer
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2 – 3 rosemary sprigs
- 5 oz club soda
- anise to garnish
First, add the pears & cranberries to a large pitcher. Then, pour the wine & ginger beer & white grape juice. Refrigerate the sangria for 3 to 4 hours for best flavors.When you’re ready to serve, pour sangria into chilled glasses, making sure each one gets some of the boozy fruit. To garnish use rosemary & an anise pod, & some frozen cranberries to keep it chill.
RUBY RED COMOPOLITAN COCKTAIL
- Vodka (Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka prefered)
- Fresh lime juice
- Triple Sec
- Cranberry Juice
Fill the shaker with ice. Combine the vodka, lime juice, triple sec & cranberry juice in a shaker. Pour into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with rosemary & fresh or sugar coated cranberries.
WINTER WONDERLAND MARGARITA
- 1 lime
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces milk ( you can use coconut milk)
- 1 ounce tripple sec
- 1 ounce syrup
- salt for the rim
- Rosemary to garnish
Add ice to shaker. Add lime juice, milk, tequila & tripple sec to shaker and shake well. deep your glass in lime juice then in salt. pour your glass & top it off with fresh rosemary.
- 2 bottles of chilled champagne
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Sliced limes and frozen cranberries (optional)
Fill the glass about half way with champagne.Fill the rest of the glass with cranberry juice & pineapple juice.Garnish with with cranberries and lime slices.
RASPBERRY & POMEGRANTE ROSÉ COCTIAL
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup gin
- ½ cup unsweetened pomegranate juice
- Juice of a fresh lime
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- dash of cranberry juice
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Sparkling Rosé
- Fresh mint
Place the simple syrup, ice, gin, pomegranate juice, lime juice & cranberry juice in shaker. Mex well. Strain the cocktail mixture in your glass. Top it off with fresh raspberries, pomegranate seeds & mint.
MOSCATO & PEACH SPARKLING WINE
- Moscato & peach sparkling wine
- To garnish Fresh cranberries, mint leaves & pomegranate.
The simplest of them all. Keep the wine chilly . For an extra effort you can make a DIY festive ice bucket. Pour the glass & garnish with festive fruits like fresh cranberries, mint leaves & pomegranate.