Where I stayed
• Hotel Suizo (book the Double Room with view) The location of this hotel was fantastic. Just few minutes away from the beach & also most sight seeing places.
Where I ate
• Farggi Plaça del Rei – went here for breakfast every single day! They have so many options & their food is 10/10.
• Gatsby Barcelona – 10/10 would recommend going here. For sure make reservation for Dinner + show. It has a minimum spend of 65euro per person but it was well worth it.
• Bistro Helena – super chic restaurant. I wouldn’t go for food but for drinks & dessert it’s fantastic.
• CDLC Barcelona – Went for dinner around 11 & after 12 it turn into a club which was so much fun. Food was 8/10. It is also right by the beach.
• Restaurante Feroz – Another restaurant that tuns into a club after dinner. Food was 10/10. It is such a chic & viby restaurant.
• Pizza Local – Few minutes away from our hotel & it was one of the best pizza’s I ever had.
• Eclipse bar at W hotel – such a beautiful view of Barcelona. It is right by the beach. The dinner menu is not too big however if you love sushi for sure give a try! Also their drinks are so delicious!
• Paradiso – The cutest bar! You can’t make reservations here so there is a bit of wait to enter however it is a must try bar in Barcelona. Their drinks & presentation is so unique.
• Restaurant El Cercle – It is inside an outdoor shopping center. Went here for lunch & the food was amazing! For sure get their olives! Also highly recommend getting table at balcony.
Places I visited – sightseeing
• Park Güell – get the tickets in advance. absolutely beautiful.
• Picasso Museum
• La Sagrada Familia –
• Casa Batlló
• Camp nou fc barcelona
• Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar – The cutest food market.
• Mercado de La Boqueria
• Cathedral of Barcelona – go on top of Hotel Colón for the best view.
You must log in to post a comment.