- 1 can ears sweet corn
- 1 garlic clove pressed or minced
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 6 scallions thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl mix avocado, corn, scallions, tomatoes & cilantro together. Then make your sauce by adding olive oil, lemon juice, salt & garlic. Whisk your sauce & then pour on top of the mixture. Before serving add black pepper & enjoy! Super easy & delicious!
You must log in to post a comment.