- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoon Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Basil
- 16 ounces Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
- 24 ounces Gnocchi
- 1/4 cup Mint chopped (or dried)
- 4 oz Ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoon Minced garlic
- 2 shallot chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare gnocchi according to package directions. I love the trader joes gnocchi. Personally prefer the potato ones over the cauliflower ones but you do with whatever you prefer!
- Add the butter with oil to a pan with medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, cook until they look a little brown.
- Add the minced garlic, shallots & basil to the mushroom mixture & cook for 3-6 minutes.
- Add your heavy cream.
- Add gnocchi to your creamy sauce & add your salt & pepper & mint. I prefer dries mint.
- before serving add your ricotta cheese & enjoy!