WHAT YOU NEED:
+ 1 Cup Byblos Lebni Pasteurized Kefir Cheese
+ 1/2 Cup Trader Joe’s Eggplant Garlic Spread with Sweet Red Peppers
+ 2 tea spoon Zaatar
+ 5 Tablespoons olive oil
+ 1 tea spoon SUMAC
+ French baguette
+ 2 tablespoon crushed Walnuts
WHAT TO DO:
- Spread Lebni on a flat dish with a little bit of edge.
- Add Trader Joe’s eggplant spread on top of it.
- Add Zaatar & sumac.
- Drizzle olive oil all over the dip.
- Crush walnuts & sprinkle on the dip.
- Cut french baguette or any bread of your choice. You can use crackers as well.
I like to use a big serving tray so the dip & the baguette(or cracker) are in the same dish. Garnish it with fresh leafs of mint & enjoy!
Tip: You can use roasted pine nuts instead of walnuts if you like a bit more of smokey taste.