This is a very new challenge for me & to be hones with you I have no idea what I’m getting myself into, however I came across so many videos about this topic & decided as I’m trying to be better with my finances this year I’m going to create my own list on a monthly bases & try my absolute best to stick to it. At the end of the year I will be able to report back which area I struggled more, how successful I was & just my overall experience. I will update each months list at the beginning of the month in case you would like to follow along.
Here is the list of everything I’m not going to spend on for each month.
– Doordash or any food delivery service.
– New clothing, accessories, shoes or bags.
– Coffee or any drinks.
– New candle or home decor.
– skincare or hair care or makeup.
– Random amazon purchases. (This will be the hardest but let’s see how long will I last)
-Clothing- specifically HM
-Makeup, beauty, skincare, hair care
-Dinning out(allowed only 1-2 max)
These are everything for the month January. I will update my list for February on the 1st of the month.