we all know I’m not the best in the kitchen but recently in order to survive…litterly…I had to learn to cook!
after my surgery I’m having hard time digesting heavy carbs like bread, pasta and rice so I used cauliflower rice instead of brown rice for this recipe & it came out so good! It is so easy & you can cook it all in less than 30 minutes! this recipe is for 2 servings.
What you need
- Cauliflower rice – one cup
- Mushrooms-one whole box
- Spinach-add as much as you like, I do half a cup
- Vegetarian or regular sausage-3 sausages
- Oil( Either grape seed oil oil or olive oil) -to cook the onions & cauliflower rice so eye ball it
- Salt-as desired
- Pepper-as desired
- garlic (fresh is better)-2 clove
- Onion-1/2 cup
- Soy sauce- as desired
How to make it
- Start off by putting the sausages in the oven to cook. You can fry them as well but I like them to be crispy so i put them in the oven. no oil needed as it will produce oil while cooking.
- Then cook the cauliflower. just put some oil and simmer until it is soft. (if on medium heat usually takes 6-7 minutes)
- Fry the onions and garlic.
- Add mushrooms to the onion mix.
- Then add he cooked cauliflowers to the mixed.
- Add salt & pepper.
- By this time the sausages are cooked so add the sausages to the mix.
- at the end just add the spinach and soy sauce for taste.
- Let all of them cook for 3-4 minutes and then enjoy.