There is nothing that I love more than a Summery day in LA. This year we had the longest winter ever… It is May and we still are in 60’s. But I know summer will come soon & there is nothing that makes me happier than a bright & warm sunshine. Let’s get summer ready.
- Straw hats- My skincare is too expensive!
- Megababe- because thick tights.
- CC cream- A luminous CC cream with SPF is all you need in summer.
- Pearls & shells- I’m an earring girl but a necklace would be adorable too.
- Neon nails- Why not!
- Cover up- Not that you have too but if you want to add a sheet layer.
- Headband- trendy & get’s the hair out of the way. also very Cute!
- SPF- Because rosacea is no fun.
- After sun mist- need all the hydration and soothing after a hot day.
- swimsuit- Fun & flirty styles are my favorite.
- Comfortable sandals- Running errands or beach day requires cute shoes!
- Crochet Dress- So fun & sexy. Looks very Pintrest inspired as well.
- Lip balm with SPF- Dry lips are not cute.
- Big sunnies- You can hide from anyone & everyone…even Sun!
- Pool floaties- Of course I had to go with Rose all day.