- I was born & raised in Iran: most people can hear an accent but they can’t tell where I’m from. The ian at the end of my last name Khodagholian) gives it away that I am Armenian but I was born & raised in Iran. Moved to US when I was 19.
- I’m vegetarian: Did it for the skin & now it has been 4 years! I suffer from rosacea & tried everything that can help it or calm it down. almost nothing works but becoming vegetarian helped a lot. Now it is my lifestyle & I won’t do it any other way.
- I’m 5.4″: yup I’m a shorty! don’t judge my pictures I just learned how to pose. lol
- My first name is Dalar: It means always new & always green in Armenian.
- I watched almost every show on Netflix & hulu :I have a habit of having a noise in the background no matter of what I’m doing. Our Netflix or hulu is always on & I get bored easily so watching it while working keeps me focoused.
- I have 10 piercings: 5 on left ear, 4 on right ear & one on my nose. & I’m planning on getting couple more & then I might stop.(Will see)
- I’m scared of most animals : I mean scared is not the right word, I’m very sensitive to skin, I do not like fur or animals skin. I get disgusted very fast. I don’t like paw of animals or even birds. This does not mean I don’t like animals. I just don’t like touching them.
- I’m a planner: Everything in my life is planned. I absolutely love making a lists, to do lists, planning trips, events! I love having a schedule &a ritual. some time to time I go with the flow but I am mostly planned out.
- I just got my first tattoo: & I’m already craving more. It is on my arm & it is my surgery date. My life changed forever after that day so I wanted to remember it. Always!
- I speak 3 languages fluently: I was born & raised in Iran so I know how to speak Farsi, since I’m Armenian we always speak Armenian in our house and of course when moved to LA had to learn the language.
You must log in to post a comment.