How you wash your hair & the order of products you use is very important & it will determine the shine & softness of your hair. Here are some tips I picked up from celebrity hairstylists for having good hair day everyday.
- Brush your hair with a detangling brush before wetting it.
- Quality shampoo is important. Use a shampoo that is designed for your hair type. Few of my favorite brands are Gisou, kerastase & vegamore.
- No need to shampoo the ends. Just focus on your scalp.
- Scrub your scalp twice a month. This Ouai one is my favorite.
- Use silicone scalp scrubber to distribute shampoo & also gently exfoliate your scalp.
- Skip conditioner & use a hair mask instead. Just like shampoo the quality of hair mask is important as well. Use a hair mask that is targeted for your hair needs.
- Make sure there is no excess water before you go in with hair mask.
- Let your hair mask sit at least 10 minutes before rinsing it. ( you can use hair mask on dry hair as well & leave it on for 20-30 minutes).
- Always use a microfiber towel for drying your hair.
- Let your hair air dry about 70% before going in with any styling tool.